summer pro league

I made out to the pyramid Sunday night to watch the Celts beat the Blazers.
The Celts were down for most of the game. Aside from holding the lead
briefly in the first half the Celts were down until the last few minutes of
the game. In the first half the refs were implementing the new rule changes
and it made for quite the ugly game. It seemed like there was some sort of
infraction on every possession on both sides of the floor. The second half
the refs seemed to swallow the whistle a little and the game finally started
to flow along. From the regulars Pierce, Riley, Potapenko, Bowen and Battie
were there. They were joined by Kevin Ollie, Wayne Turner, Kris Klack and
Tony's brother Derrick. Rounding out the team were Antoine Hyman, Adrian
Griffin and Bryant Smith. My roster had McCarty and Garnett there but they
were nowhere to be seen. The coaching staff appeared to be the usual one
with the exception of Pitino of course. Ollie and Turner split time at the
point with Ollie looking the better of the two. Aside from that not much of
note. Vitaly still has no hands, Battie is still rail thin and Bowen is
still a jump shot away. At times the Celts had no offense to speak of. Most
of the offense came from VP in the first half. In the second Battie and
Pierce started to respond and the comeback was on. The rookie Klack got
little playing time but did have a nice stint in the third quarter. He
managed to put together a steal a couple of nice assists on lay-ups and a
three pointer. Which if I recall correctly may have been his only basket.
They play again on Monday night and I plan to be in attendance then too.
I'll pass along a report to the list on that game as well.