Soccer No Worry to NBA

The NBA doesn't have to worry about competition from the soccer world, and
not because their in different seasons either. After a great 2+ hours of
Women's World Soccer with 90,000+ screaming fans in full battle gear and
makeup, if you think the NBA is lacking offense, you missed a real snore
job. 0-0 score. The most inept attempt at offense I've ever seen. Great
defense, they didn't have to do much because it took forever for offense to
get a shot off. Western Union couldn't have telegraphed the shots better.
Were any plays called? Hard to tell. Anyway, the USA with all our zillions,
won the day with a shoot out. The President, yes ours, showed
disappointment when the gal who shot the winning kick, tore off her jersey
only to disclose her sports bra ;(

Any more trade rumors??