Re: 3 way trade ?

It would violate cap rules, assuming that Brandon and Baker sign
for big money. Boston is basically giving up only $2M in salary
and taking back $9M+ (if Baker signs for the max). It's possible
that things could work out if you include Kenny Anderson in the deal.

Alex

> Why couldn't this happen with sign & trade deals ?
>

> Terrell Brandon to Seattle - Gives them the point to move Payton to the 2 spo
 *t.

> Ron Mercer to Minnesota - Gives McHale a great young lineup to easily forget
 *Gugliotta & Marbury. Drafted William Avery.