RE: I'll give you a topic

> Why would we want Brandon & Knight ?  I don't think McHale would let
> Sczerbiak go , and why would they want 3 2's and trade a shooter >like
Sczerbiak for Mercer ?

It does make sense if they feel Joe Smith would be the answer at 4. Their
frontline is already well stocked, in contrast to their back court. Mercer
would give them the two guard they've lacked since Rider(if you equate value
with talent). But really they won't do the deal simply for marketing
reasons.
	Sczerbiak is everything an NBA marketing division could want. He's
handsome, charismatic and soft spoken(boy the vancouver marketers must have
had their heads in their hands when Francis talked about Vancouver...) and
best of all white. His basketball ability is just icing. If he stays healthy
and lives up to his potential the league could very well hype him up to be
the next ... Bird. I tremble at the thought, remembering all that hype
calling Kobe a baby Jordan at the last all star game. Imagine the same thing
with Sczerbiak. I'm nauseous at the thought.

Noah