Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: URL: NBAtalk.com: Walker For Baker Rumor

"I hate this deal.  I
have stuck with the Celtics through thick and thin,
but I would have a major problem embracing a team not
built around Antoine.  I just have invested too much
time and emotion into building around him."

Are you working out with Antoine day in and day out, are you part of the coaching staff now?....Too
much time and emotion?......You can love the Celtics, just don't LOOOOOOVE the Celtics, find a
hobby.