May whomever posted that Jerky Red article be cursed with hives. Ye Gods, the
man is a walking case of Tourette's Syndrome.

Let me state for the record that I am extremely dubious of Red's
Dana-to-Denver claim. I've seen nada about it for the past 2 days in the
Boston or Denver papers, to say nothing of ESPN. Hey, Rhymin' Red, "Dana Ain't
Gettin' on Da Plane-A."

Warwick: I'd be interested in taking a look at Bud Eley. I know some on the
list don't like him, but he was top 10 in boards and blocks last year. Though
I think he may be more like an Andrew DeClercq than a Tony Battie. He's bigger
than any of the other leftover PFs Joe mentioned.