Re: Hopefully Pitino Is A Better Coach Than A Golfer

>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>

>       Inside Track
>       Boston Herald
>
>        Pitino's golf game takes a clubbing
>       by Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
>       Wednesday, July 7, 1999
>       We've got a little piece of advice for all you celebrity golfers out
>       there: You don't want Boston Celtics cheese Rick Pitino in your
>foursome.
>       Because his shooting - in true Celtics fashion - is pathetic!
>       At last weekend's American Century Celebrity Golf Championship in
>Lake
>       Tahoe, Pitino shot a whopping 68 OVER par during the three-day
>golf-fest,
>       finishing 66th out of a field of 76!

It sounds really awful to people who are used to hearing professional's
scores, but 68 over par for three rounds works out to about a 95 scoring
average, which I think a lot of people on this list would be pretty happy
with.  Just thought I'd point that out for all the list members who don't
play golf.

Jim