Re: It's slow...I have questions.

It's a good thing you guys aren't GMs, or that NBA
offices are air conditioned.  I don't know which is
crazier, trading Antoine for an unproven and
undersized rookie and a more talented version of
Travis Knight, or trading Paul Pierce straight up for
Lamar Odom, a guy with more questions marks to his
game then the riddler -- not to mention his character.
 Let's just trade Ron Mercer for somebody good who
doesn't need to shoot so much and let everybody else
develop, ok?