Re: Kentucky favoritism

R. Bentz Kirby wrote:

> Which gets back to my point, that if we are really going to look at Wayne
> Turner, we'd be better off looking at BJ McKie and Tyrell McIntyre (sp?).  Both
> of them have more upside that Turner.

Hey all,
How do we know that the Celts aren't looking at either BJ McKie or Tyrell McIntyre
(sp?)??

The only thing that the media would pluck out of that is that Pitino is looking at
Wayne Turner because he is from Kentucky and that they (the media) are leaving out
McKie and McIntyre(sp?) because they aren't worth the price of the paper and that
they should be expected to do that anyways.

Warwick