More Scintillating News

The Bulls are interested in trading Toni Kukoc, and for some reason
is said to be darwing a lot of interest.  Give me Kukoc and
Brand for Walker and I'll be interested too.

Sam Smith, not the biggest Celtics proponent on the planet,
gave the Green boys a B for their draft - Said Kris Cross/Clack
Attack surprisingly drifted down....

Sorry Roger: Mike Wise in today's NY Times says the sign and trade
clause "will most likely be employed often over the next month."
Richmond and Hardaway are those mentioned as posssible candidates.

Lorenzen Wright going to the Pacers in a sign and trade deal?
Ira Winderman mentions that possibility, since the Pacers have
a $4.5 million slot to be used in a trade, but not free agent
signing. I wonder who the Clippers would get?

The Raptors front office voted 9-2 to take Dukey William Avery -
The dissenting votes: the GM and coach, so Radojevic was selected...

I'm not sure Steve Francis would be happy to be in Boston:
He said Vancouver's cold and rainy, and they take away a lot your
money - He's probably never been to Boston, where he'd experience
similar conditions....

Ray