Re: Mercer for Shandon and Quincy Lewis...

Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr. wrote:

  Ain't Shandon Anderson a free agent?  So why don't we offer mercer for this guy and one of Utah's picks (Quincy Lewis, Kirilenko).  Does it look impossible?
  Hey all,

Yes. Ron Mercer is good, but I doubt the Jazz would give up someone who has the potential to be MUCH better than Ron Mercer.

Yes, Mercer has averaged 17ppg and Anderson hasn't started yet; but if the Jazz re-sign Shandon Anderson, hes not going anywhere and to mention that they'd trade Q *with* Shandon thats ludicrous.

Warwick