Re: Dr. J's daughter

Bentz,

I wont say this because she beat Dokic because I think Dokic was really
outplayed in the match and that she did a tremendous job to even reach
the quarter finals; she beat Martina Hingis and Mary Pierce on her
march, a great deal for a 16 year old girl whose on her first year of
the professional circuit, but I do have one criticism of Alexandra
Stevenson.

How much did it cost to get those sorts of shoulders?

The last time I saw women get shoulders *THAT* well built was with the
chinese swimmers and we all know what happend to them.

I'd love to have her shoulders. Give me some of what you're on Girl.

Warwick