-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of Josh Farber
Sent: Friday, July 02, 1999 10:09 AM
To: uunet!igtc.com!Celtics
Subject: NBATalk.com Team Grades

Here is how NBATalk.com Graded the Celtics pick.

BOSTON CELTICS
GRADE: D-
ANALYSIS : Nothing against Kris Clack. His stock really fell and he was a
steal at 55. But let me put it to you this way. Andre Miller for Vitaly
Potapenko.  Especially with their dire situation at point guard (Pitino and
Anderson will not be able to co-exist another season) Miller could have
stepped in a gave Pitino's team a floor general who is ultra competitive and
does all of the little things to put his team on top. Instead they are stuck
with the gunning Clack and Potapenko. That may turn out to be one of the
worst deals ever.
PICKS:
55. G Kris Clack, Texas