D-

For all the draft analysers out there who are giving the Celtics grades like
D- for their draft I would have one question.  Where would Vitaly Potapenko
have gone, if he were available in this draft?  Got to be higher than #8,
right?

I don't mind so much their criticism of drafting a shooting guard who can't
shoot.  But at #55 he's got to be worth a chance considering the alternative
(Turner) is available as an undrafted free agent.