Sounds out of Chicago: Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Burp.

>It might be a message to Antoine or it may be reality.

The only message I would send to Antoine at this point is, "You're
delusional! Try some salad!"

However...Antoine said he was playing in one of the summer leagues. Yes?
We'll see how things go then. If he comes in looking like he's running for
Mayor of Chicago...he's gone. Actually, Harold Washington was probably in
better shape than Antoine, at the beginning of his first term. If Walker
goes, forget about Vin Baker. Why assume the blob from Seattle, who's
always been fat and soft, will be any better at steaming down court in
Pitino's system than Antoine? If you move Antoine, try PJ Brown without the
hideous addition of Mashburn. Riley was said to be offering PJ and his pick
to Vancouver for the second pick/Lamar Odom. I'll have more to say about
Lamar at small forward for the Celtics later. Right now...I'm going to work
because I didn't win Powerball. "Antoine...You're daughter gets the ice
cream! You get the fruit plate!"

Paul M.