Re: prediction time

At 06:19 PM 1/30/99 -0500, Douglas342@aol.com wrote:
>    The roster is more or less set, so it's time for annual predictions.  Mine
>is 25 wins, no playoffs.

As usual, after all my trying to be reasonable and realistic, I'll say the
Celts will jump out in front early (I'm assunming the Feb. road trip won't
be an unmitigated disaster), and will nail down 40 wins. (more if the other
teams don't get in shape fast).  I'm figuring they're likely to lose to
Indiana in the Eastern conference playoffs.  If you gotta lose, at least
lose to the best.  :>)

What do you expect from someone who has a flying doghouse? Rationality and
common sense?  HA!  :>)

poof....