National Broadcasting Coby

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of NBC stuffing Coby down our
throats.  In todays media, you don't have to accomplish anything to be
the star.  Coby disappeared in the playoffs last year and was a big time
choke!  But there he is, all it takes is a little bit of hang time and
you are being pushed by the NBC and the NBA.  He doesn't deserve it,
that's for sure!  And I don't think I have seen Toine in one of those
commercials  yet.  At least Toine did carry a team last year.
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw