Re: Celts Tickets

FYI, there are internet sites that act as a "middle man" for
transactions between strangers.  I've never used one myself, but I read
an article about one here in R.I., and it sounded like a great idea.  A
search at Yahoo pointed out two that seem representative of this
service:

http://www.iescrow.com/index.html
http://www.tradesafe.com/

Using one as an example, both buyer and seller sign up with iescrow. The
buyer sends the money to iescrow, which holds the money. The seller then
sends the merchandise to the buyer.  When the buyer receives the
merchandise, he/she notifies iescrow, which then forwards the money to
the seller.  Iescrow gets a fee based on the purchase price.

To clarify: I'm not recommending iescrow or any other such company,
because I've not used their services.  I'm just making you aware that
they exist to enable transactions like your purchase of tickets from
this person.  Hope it helps.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI