HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS IN MANAGING ROUTINE PROJECTS AND BASKETBALL OPERATIONS

HOW TO EFFICIENTLY MANAGE  LIFE’S PROJECTS
We are all project managers. Each year we make resolutions to do a
better job  but without good project management skills, certain failure
will befall us.

  PROJECTS VARY IN COMPLEXITY
Projects vary in complexity, cost, and importance: preparing the
dinner,mowing the lawn, writing a book, starting a business, and
building a house are a few examples from the set of possibilities.They
all have
certain things in common, however: men, materials, machinery,
money,and methods.

 DEVELOP STANDARDS OR LOSE SANITY
As a project manager, my job, in my younger days, was quite confusing.
My projects could be simply the  replacing an electronic component or
the construction of an entire sub-station.  To facilitate effective
project
management, I developed a general formula that allowed me to
accurately track the progress of any  project or sub-project assigned
to me. Sometimes, I had to manage more than one massive construction
projects simultaneously. To illustrate the power of this method, I
have applied the system to a popular sport. Mastering this approach
should greatly improve your
efficiency and effectiveness.

BASKETBALL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: FREE FORMULAE
Fan-polls are unacceptable methods of decision-making in sports. They
are unreliable, biased, and too arbitrary. A unique performance
measuring unit
can be developed for every task involving physical human effort.
routinely monitored massive engineering design/construction projects
that way for
years. Some projects, like basketball, however,  provide greater
challenges than others but eventually the hidden details can be
revealed. Usually, no project was started until a suitable monitoring
formula was developed.

Experience taught that doing otherwise would have resulted in total
confusion, somewhat similar to that found when basketball fans try to
rank players without firstly establishing and using a common standard.

FORMULAE DEVELOPED FOR BASKETBALL- FREE TO THE PUBLIC
After weeks of brainstorming, and studying the box-scores,  I finallyb
roke the code for basketball. The formulae are FREE to the public and
have been
posted at my site.  Please see the site for the full details.
Arthur Linton, BSc.

==

Website: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/pressbox/5326

book-site: http://www.upublish.com/books/linton.htm