Post game thoughts

Got home in time to see the 4th quarter, I taped the game.

I know this is exhibition, but I was impressed.  I was especially impressed
with Pierce, who seemed to exhibit fairly good poise out there for a rookie.
Granted, this didn't count and granted it was Toronto, but I liked it.

Nice that six different Celtics scored in double figures!

Hope Riley isn't a foul machine.  Didn't see Schintzius play, will have to
comment on him later.

Will watch the game tape later, then do an article.  I look forward to Bill
Cooper's OUTSTANDING writeups (Hey Bill, if you need a web place for your
stuff, let me know!!!).  As many of you know, I will provide as many
commentary articles as I can when I can.  I am really looking forward to
doing a lot of Celtic writing this spring!!

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com