The Move We've Been Waiting to See

Judas Priest, did anyone of you see the move Ron put on Doug Christie
in the Toronto highlights?  How long have we been hoping that Ron
would harnass his magnificent speed and game sense to some one on one
moves?  This was a pure iso, against one of the quicker two guards in
the league.  Ron left him standing along with crossover feint, and
then took off in the air in his weightless way. Antoine may not lead
the league in scoring, but the team definitely will.  I expect a
blitzkrieg in our season starting road trip, especially after that
week of practive.  The celts will be six games over .500 before the
league knows what's hit it.

hoo hoo!