Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:35:15 PST
From: "Jim Meninno" <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Center

If Pitino wanted Elden, it seems like he would have worked him into the
Knight deal.  Knight, Barros and Minor, for example.  Campbell was
certainly available.  Especially considering that Travis was the Celtics
player the Lakers wanted most.  I can see both ends of the argument
myself, but I just don't think Pitino wants him.