From: Josh Ozersky [mailto:josh_ozersky@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 1999 5:41 AM
To: Bill Cooper; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Bill?

I volunteer to write some game commentaries, but no way do I
painstakingly narrate every lead change a la Bill.  I don't feel
guilty about this, since I always skip that part when reading Bill's
summaries anyway.  But if no one else steps into the breach, I will
give the lowdown on how our team performed on road games.  Bill, we
need to get you a satellite dish!

josh