Re: Bill? (+ Bowen Profile)

Josh Ozersky wrote:

> I volunteer to write some game commentaries, but no way do I
> painstakingly narrate every lead change a la Bill.  I don't feel
> guilty about this, since I always skip that part when reading Bill's
> summaries anyway.  But if no one else steps into the breach, I will
> give the lowdown on how our team performed on road games.  Bill, we
> need to get you a satellite dish!

Thanks Josh. I'm a happy man again. Any other volunteers or nominations?

Although I admit I agree that Bill's individual player grades are the very
first thing I read, you'd be missing a lot of the best insights about last
season if you skipped his game summaries. If I could add one suggestion, it
would be to send game and player summaries in separate installments so that
at least one or the other could arrive in our mailboxes with the least
possible delay. But I'm not complaining. I'm getting my Celts games
snail-mailed on videotape to Paris, so a little delay from Bill and Josh is
relatively no big whup.

BTW, there is a Bruce Bowen profile in ProJo ("Celtics' Bowen gives maximum
effort "). The address is:
http://www.projo.com/report/pjb/stories/01710982.htm

Go Celts!

Joe