Re: ESPN poll.

Shailendra K Mishra wrote:

> [...]

Actually, I think they both shot more accurately than Antoine did last year.
Iverson has made it easy for fans to dislike him as a person, but I truly
appreciate his game. I doubt speedy Steve Harris will develop into anywhere
near as complete a player.

BTW, ahem, I admit I voted five straight times for Antoine in that poll. I
can't help it, he's a Boston Celtic. I would likely have done the same thing
even if it were a Hank Finkel for the "50 greatest basketball players of the
century" poll. Besides, I'm sure the Java code only allows for one vote per
e-mail address or whatever.

Joe

****