Re: Toronto

>Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:43:05 -0800
>From: peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com>
>To: Celtics <Celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: Toronto
>

>6) Hey, Marlon Garnett: anybody ever told you that a point guard is
expected
>to dish out ASSISTS? I mean, 7 points is nice and all, but how 'bout
dropping
>even ONE dime?

     Maxwell over the radio said that he has to show what he can do the best to
prove that he is worthy of a spot on the team roster........
How can you set up offense if you don't know what plays to run? Maybe that is
the case with him. Maybe he didn't have the opportunity to pass out dimes but it
seems that he is a good player and will develop into a PG that can set up
offense.