Re: Bobby Hurley

I really don't think it would be necessary to sign Hurley.  First off, I
don't really think that a 3rd PG will play much in our system.  If needed,
we have several guys who could bring the ball up the court (ala Pippen).
Including Mercer, Pierce, and even Walker (although the others better be
ready to rebound).  Second, if he wasn't good enough to be a back-up at
Vancouver, why would he be in Boston??  From what I can tell, Vancouver has
Mike Bibby (RC), and Lee Mayberry.  Not exactly two proven PGs in the NBA.
Just my opinion.

Now my question about PGs:  What is the situation on Tyus Edney??

Erik Estes