Easy Elden

Man, I sure would. If the Lackeys want to get rid of him that bad, how 'bout
Dana, Minor and Pervis? We give up one good small player plus 2 deadbeats for
one good big player. I mean, even if Campbell is as lazy as his detractors on
this list fear, he sure as hell can't be worse than Out of Service.

>Working out with the Lakers last week,
                                        >free-agent ingrate Olden Polynice (who
                                        >since has signed with Seattle)
offered this