Re: How do you say

It might seem like a minor point, but Pitino said Andrew was "a jumpshot
away from being outstanding", not "an all-star", which is clearly
ridiculous.  Why do I care?  Well, when these things get repeated
slightly changed people believe it, and pretty soon they're doubting
that Paul Pierce is any good, because Pitino praised him.  I completely
believe what's being said about Pierce (that he is way to good to have
slipped to #10) and expect him to be with the team for at least this
year.

Jim