Re: Peter May Liked The Pierce For Potapenko/Mashburn Trade

I think the fact that Pitino is bringing Pierce
off the bench is probably a good sign for his
Celtics longevity.  If Pitino was trying to
truly get move him, he'd be starting and really showcase him.  Pierce
is safe until someone
really wows Pitino with a big time big guy.
Then you could see Pierce being dealt.
MG in exile.