Re: First Televised Celtics Game Tuesday At Toronto

At 06:34 1/24/99 , CeltsSteve@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 99-01-24 08:20:02 EST, :
>
><<  WABU - Channel 68 will televise 24 Celtics games this season beginning
> with Tuesday's game against Michael Stewart and the Toronto Raptors. >>
>
>For all of us with a BUD (as in Big Ugly Dish) but no GI 4DTV receiver, does
>anyone who has the 4DTV have a satellite location for the backhaul feed based
>upon your receiver program guide?

It is not listed yet and may not. I will have it early afternoon on day of
the game and will post it to the list .If anyone else has connections at Ch
68  feel free to exert pressure on them and give us an update!!!  My
contact  will call me but if I don't have to call in a favor for an
exhibition game it would be appreciated!!  If you want a personal E-Mail
with the coordinates just contact me and I will add you to my list. GO
CELTS!!!  Later.Mike