Money - Free Agents

So, how much money will the Celtics have this summer to sign a decent
free agent?

I know it's been a while since that happened.  I see all of these other
teams out their lke Minnesota signing Joe Smith for 1 mil 1 year.

Will the Celtics have a shot at a Center this summer?

Who are some of the decent free agents available this summer?

I know Michael Stewart is one of them. (Even though he will probably
resign with Toronto)

Is there any chance of getting Keon Clark from the Nuggets?
			Josh