Ideas

Larry Brown has sure changed the face of the 76ers. He has added Tim
Thomas, Larry Hughes, Geiger, Eldridge Recasner, Kebu Stewart, Aaron Mckie,
Harvey Grant, Nazr Mohammed,  and resigned Ratliff.

I have to say some pretty impressive building blocks if they can play
together with Iverson.

But he has Geiger, Benjamin, Ratliff, Mohammed & some guy named Casey Shaw
that play the 5 spot. Although Ratliff will probably play the 4.  Could we
get Nazr Mohammed for ???  He really needs a point,  but other than
Anderson, Barros is the closest thing.  Could we get Mohammed & ? for
Barros ? He can't keep all these guys.

With Riley missing out on Sprewell, and Voshon Lenard out for 8 weeks he is
in desperate need of a shooting 2.  He had tried to move Barry in a deal
with G/S for Starks but G/S did not want to take Duane Causewell . He could
use Barros , but won't give up PJ without receiving a big man.   We could
move Barros & Popeye or Declercq for P.J. Brown & Mark Strickland ?.  P.J
is listed at 6'11" 240 . I think they have Antonio Lang also who would add
some beef in the middle for us.