Re: Another reason for joy.

>One last reason for joy Paul in this beautiful world; of only 3 cities the
>Celtics are visiting in the entire Western Conference, one of course is
>Portland.  With this week group, and the debacle that will be

What does this mean...it is a given you will win??
We shall see. I personally wish Portland had picked up   a few     S H O O T
E R S !! This year.

Kenny should have a very good year. I guarantee he will have a very big hand
of approval from the fans here in Portland.Are you glad to keep Walker?  He
is a keeper. He just needs to mature,as about 98% of the NBA.

Good luck Celtics.