RE: Another reason for joy.

One last reason for joy Paul in this beautiful world; of only 3 cities the
Celtics are visiting in the entire Western Conference, one of course is
Portland.  With this week group, and the debacle that will be the Kings and
Grizzlies, the Celtics of 99 will sweep the West Coast road trip for first
time in years.

See you Paul, Kevin and Claudia too in the Rose Garden on February 19th with
all our bells and whistles on.  My 7 year old and I can't wait.

Can you feel the joy,
Ode