Patience...patience....

>I'm afraid so, and here are the reasons why:
>

>Ray

Good morning everybody. My....what a beautiful morning out here in the
northwest. Did we all have sweet dreams? I know I did. Now about this post
from Ray. You know...this seems a bit premature. Let's all remember one
thing about Michael Stewart and the "center problem." How should I put
this.....how about Stewart's not David Robinson. He's not Eric Dampier.
He's not Theo Ratliff. He's not really THAT good. Look...there's no doubt
the "center problem" needs to be addressed if this team is ever going to
get into/go deep into the playoffs. But is Michael Stewart the ultimate
answer? I think not. Patience....just a bit of patience. The good news is
that it's been about 19 hours since this all started, and Vitaly Potapenko
is still in Cleveland. Ricky's not all bad...not bad at all. I hear the
birds singing outside....and look...my cat has cornered a squirrel.
Ahhhhhhhh.

Paul M.