RE: We lost Stewart!!!

Not to be too argumentative, but if this following statement (from RSMall's
note) is true, what possibly gives us the indication that after the debacle
of not being able to sign him today for 2 times the real value money, we
would ever be able to "steal" him from the Raptors in one or ten years.
Come on he came to Boston saw the town, the Fleet, the pratice facility,
probably got to meet Red, and eat at Durgan Park, check in at SportsWorld,
sneek into Fenway, have a beer over at Harvard Yard or with Norm, tour the
JFK museum and birthplace, AND he still didn't want to come to Boston.  We
have to move on from this guy because he obviously doesn't have the tools
above the shoulders to be a member of Celtic team, IMHO.

As much as I hate to say Jeremy's message that follows that is dead on.
This is how bleak it can be, in a worst case scenario.  Stewart was the key
piece, but a critical one none the less.  Hell one note showed, Toronto
saving their 1.75MM slot for Alvin Williams.  Double rats then.

Back to drowning in my sorrows,
Ode