How about...

If we were to trade Pierce for Potapenko I think we'd be making a big mistake.
Not only because of Pierce's upside but because I don't think Potapenko will
ever amount to much in the NBA.

How about Pierce for Dampier? Golden State is such a mess who knows if they
can or think they can keep Dampier at season's end. We won't be able to fit
him under the cap then but we could do it now. At least he is more proven than
Potapenko.

I don't know if Stewart would have been the answer but it sure seems he would
have ben a better fit here than in Toronto. The Raptors' front line already
has Oakley who scores in single digits so there is going to be pressure on
Stewart to score some. Here there would have been no such pressure. I'm
disappointed we lost out on him but even if we do nothing else I think having
a full season of Kenny + Pierce, Battie & Popeye will make this season's team
much better.

George