Stewart-who cares

Why is everyone acting like losing Michael Stewart is the end of the
world for the Celtics?  He's a 6'10, 2nd year, unproven center, I don't
think losing him means we absolutely need to trade for a center. (much
less trade Paul for a center)  We had DeClerq and Bannana Boy Knight at
5 last year and we picked up 36 wins, and that was without having Popeye
on the defensive boards.  The lead-footed Potapenko would be just as out
of place in this system as Knight, so why not play this abbreviated
season with what we have and evaluate from there?  Stewart's deal is
only 1 year anyway, so if he really impresses we could go steal him from
the Raptors after this season.

Rohan