The lockout is over!!!!!

Espn is reporting that training camps will open Thursday at 2PM.  This day
to day delay had me really on edge.  I think 90% of all pre-season trades
and free agent signings will be announced tomorrow.

As far as Ray's Jackie MacMullen prediction (Pierce for Potapenko), that's
a bad idea.  Like I said before, I would trade Popeye for Potapenko (try
saying that ten times fast), but not Pierce.  I would however trade Pierce
for Ilgauskas.  He's 7'3, rebounds, scores, and plays defense.  And for
those who say you don't need a center to win, the Bulls had Luc Longley
who is far better than anyone we have now.  Look at the other teams in our
division; they all have a good center (except Washington):

NY - Ewing
Miami - Mourning
Orlando - Austin
Philadelphia - Geiger
New Jersey - Williams

Stewart, Battie, Popeye, and DeClerq won't cut it.  They are all 4's who
can give you some minutes at center.  They will all get abused in the
paint by the above starting centers.

Jeremy