Re: Schintzius, I like it! -Reply

In a message dated 1/20/99 12:34:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Jlyell@concentric.net writes:

<< If it is minimum I would look at Schintzius.   How about Olden Polynice ?

 For Stewart the extra money is nice but the tax rate is significant more I
 believe, and why would you not want to be part of a great young nucleus ?

When guys like Geiger & Rattcliff get the kind of money they are set to get,
even a Michael Stewart starts dreaming of millions. I'm guessing that even
Polynice will get at least the 1.75 exemption from someone. Schintzius may be
the only guy this side of Ben Pepper & Garth Joseph who will work for a
million or less and even his agent "claims" to have other offers.

If Schintzius can stay healthy and manage to play 20 consistently without
fouling out then he might be able to help a little. Certainly would give us 3
different looks with Battie, DQ, & Schintz in the middle.

George