Re: This & That

In a message dated 1/16/99 10:06:19 AM Central Standard Time,
hartleyo@ix.netcom.com writes:

> C-Stewart PF-Popeye  SF-Antoine PG-Kenny SG-Mercer
>  	Bench: 6th man-Pierce, Barros, Bowen, DQ, McCarty & Travis
>  Young, athletic and talented and could grow together to be a very

--- If I'm not mistaken, Jones is 28 and Barros either 30 or 32.  Even so,
this is a VERY young team.  If tne nucleus could hold, give them two or three
years, maybe a free agent when the cap deadwood clears...  Look out NBA, here
they come!