This & That

After reading much of the news and tidbits that you guys reported on the
list I wanted out of my self imposed NBA retirement to respond to some
of the news that has been reported,etc.
	1. Personally would love to see Michael Stewart in a C,s uniform, he
could give us the possibility of the most athletic team in the league
and would certainly give us an imposing line-up:
	C-Stewart PF-Popeye  SF-Antoine PG-Kenny SG-Mercer
	Bench: 6th man-Pierce, Barros, Bowen, DQ, McCarty & Travis
Young, athletic and talented and could grow together to be a very
imposing team in years to come. If I could add anyone as a free agent to
this group it would be a McDyess or Ratliff. You could really get to
love this group and you Season ticket holders would be getting your
money's worth night after night.
	2. I hope Sixers sign Geiger to that 6 year contract, it would leave
them in the same place they are in now, nowhere, and could push Ratliff
away from them. He is a certified stiff!
	3. Why all this interst in Campbell, I love that he is the Albatross
around the Lakers neck. He is the type of BB player that causes so much
aggravation with the fans because of his, I got the money now and don't
have to play hard anymore attitude. We certainly don't need him in
Boston. He would be a Cancer on this team.
	4. Does anyone else feel that the only group of people that don't want
Antoine in Boston are for the most part the reporters. I think that
Antoine feels that most of the news media who write in Boston, are, or
have become, Assholes and since Antoine doesn't kiss their ass in
public, he gets all of this negative crap written about him.They just
don't like him.... and as I feel, and if you believe in Pitino and he
says that Antoine will be in better physical shape than most of his
other players due to his personal work ethic, THAT IS GOOD ENUF FOR ME.
Case closed, lets the games begin. Let the reporters write about Roger
Clemens and Mo Vaughn, 2 guys that they immeasurably helped run out of
town by all their negative press. Screw them and their pessimism.

Regards,
Hart