Re: Jim Baker Trashes Antoine

>Jim Baker, the Boston Herald's Media Critic had this to say in today's
>paper:
>
>"Observations while waiting for the snow job by Antoine Walker to
>clear...

Well this answered my question. The Media Critic!?! I'd still love to know
what Bob Ryan has been saying. Has the "He's still in Chicago because
Pitino's trading the lazy bastard for a re-signed Scottie Pippen...and good
riddance" rumor been started yet? Well...I have some friends in Chicago and
they've heard.....! I love the Boston media. I've read where Antoine's
family advised him to sign a contract with Boston and forget about Chicago
because the pressure/expectations of playing in his hometown would be too
great. He might want to, as they say, "revisit" that. Has Pitino expressed
"disappointment" with Walker's absence? Has the "We all know Pitino lies,
so no matter what he says...he's obviously "disappointed," reasoning been
heard? How about the word "cancer?" I can't wait to read Ryan's next column
on Walker. Now...this is what I missed most.

Paul M.