RE: Celts WNBA Entry (ie fresh meat)

The way I do?  Where do I get this stuff?  How about local media, radio, tv and the Boregonian.  You haven't heard any of it, well wake up and smell the coffee.  This stuff will hit you right between the eyes here or up north, open your eyes for a taste. How about all the other free thinking people in this town.  They know which side Paul Allen's bread is buttered on.  Kissing up is such sweet candy.

Claudia can't you Mr. Blazerfan (or should I say NOAH) come up with a better name than that.

The Jailblazer thing will be over when they have the balls to cut loose Juvenile delinquent #1 in the NBA, our own JR Rider.  This boy needs an adjustment in the worse way.  Paul Allen popular?  Either you are a relative or wish you were.

Paul Allen hasn't won anything except for a money grubbing contest, so I am sure you want the Amphitheater in your back yard.

Hey Paul M., I ask this again, what is in the water out here, that breeds them like this one?

Jailblazers in 2111, all the way, and while we are at why not fire a HOF broadcaster like the Schontz, real pro move there, I am sure everyone loves their team after that fiasco.  Rip City right out of town.  Mr. Most certainly wasn't treated this way by his team.  Reminds me of how Paul and his cronies treated the disabled in wheelchairs, in his "world class" new arena.  Maybe cutting ticket prices in half and ripping out a few thousand seats will give them a "sellout".  At least Paul Allen knows what the meaning of sellout is.  He learned this from "his" Monica. Ouch my back.

Mr. Claudia it is time you wake up, and see "your" team for what it really is; time to call the kettle black.  Bill Walton don't live here anymore.  He was much happier being a Celtic; just ask him.  Respect breeds respect, in Bean Town Baby! Rain breeds rust in this burg.

What keeps me coming back is real Celtics fans on this list who have become like family to me, not 16 banner jealous wannabees lurking around, just to get a rise.  Pretty pathetic if you asked me and a few dozen of my cronies.  Being one of the biggest C's fan out there don't hurt either.

On to other matters of the heart, like NBA basketball, not WNBA basketball and Shakespeare,
Ode