Re: Celts WNBA Entry

Look what fun Paul Allen has gotten into owning and micromanaging more than
one pro sports team. I am sure Trader Bob Whitsett doesn't know which way
is up most days, instead of concentrating on the Jailblazers or Seachokes.
A world class joke, even in his own home town.

Where the hell do you get this crap???
I live in Portland and here we go again with you spreading your crap about
Portland.Why  do you say that about Paul Allen? I find he is a very popular
owner..I never hear bad things about him.

Also,don't you think this Jailblazer thing is getting a little old? How bout
something new?  I love our team and don't condem the entire team the way you
do.

Greg..what keeps ya coming back???