Campbell...Mashburn...NOOOOOOOO!

Very quickly before I have to leave for work. I repeat: NOOOOOOOOO!
Campbell's been in the league for what...8 years now? He is what he is: a
talented guy who's found a way to sleep through two out of every three
games while visions of dollar signs dance in his head. Travis for Eldon? As
much as I hate Travis he is young, has some talent, was hurt last year
(although I fear Pervis 2 here), and he might just be of some use if they
could ever get a bruiser to help this guy up front. Travis needs to be a
floater...an outside shooter...on the inside he needs to sneak up on people
while they're battling against bigger bodies. All this ads up to a lot of
woulda', coulda', shoulda's, but can we all agree that Campbell is a PROVEN
negative commodity. Mashburn? I keep hearing all this about the three- way
deal with the Heat and GS, and if Pitino gives up Pierce or Mercer(?!?!)
for  Mashburn and Dan Majerle we all need to sign-off now. I actually feel
pretty good about this team...and I'm even thinking that a young player
like Michael Stewart might be a good move at this point. He can work on his
offense but he's young and he's going to run and defend like a maniac. God
help me....I even feel pretty good about Popeye Jones and I've never liked
him that much. (He was a limited player before the injury...what now?) I
expect Pitino to make some moves/trades, but not the two I keep
reading/hearing about. This team needs to stop stock-piling proven
mediocre-at-best players.

Paul M