Too good to be true

When I read the articles about the players offers, I figured it was too
good to be true, and I was right.  I thought the players were offering
55% of revenues.  But it is slated to move up to 56% and then to 57%.
It seems they don't get it.  The owners paid out 57% last year.  They
locked you out.  They aren't going to agree to pay 57%.  The url to the
latest ESPN article is:

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/1999/990102/01023360.html

What would the players who have businesses say if their employees
demanded 57% of the revenues from the businesses.  The list member that
raised that question raised a damn good question.
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw