This is scary Gooen

Michael said:

>  Also saw
> Willis Reed, who recoiled in mock horror at my Celtics number 6 jersey
> -- but shook my hand and gave me an autograph (Knick or no Knick, he
> was one of the greatest).

and man this is scary.  When I got to go to Boston I bought two jerseys,
No. 6 and No. 17.  All my friends expected me to get Bird's but I wanted
the real deal.  X-Man saw me down at the Y with my Celtic jersey and my
Celtic shorts and he told me I was ready if I just had the socks and the
right color shoes.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Willis Reed once back in about 1982.
I thanked him for all the great battles he had with Dave Cowens.  He
laughed and said something to the effect that, "Yeah Dave's a good old
boy.  And I am one of the few people that can call him a boy!"  He
really was very open and I was impressed with his class as a person as
much as with his game.

So, Gooen, you're scaring me with this jersey/Reed connection dude! :-)
Celtics rule baby!
--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net