Re: Walker & Pierce

>Like Barnum Bailey said, "you can't please them all the time"
>
>At 04:33 PM 2/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>

>>>Will Cous ever get over the "it was ugly, but a win" syndrome? Does he
>>>think we should be poetry in motion at this stage of our development? He's
>>>an ex jock w/latter stages of depression.
>>
>>The New Jersey game was one butt ugly, sloppy basketball game. Cousy is "in
>>the latter stages of depression" because he tells the truth ?

There isn't any person named "Barnum Bailey"  It's P.T. Barnum, and what's
your point? I'm glad the Celtics  won, but the sloppy Celtics were lucky
they played a troubled team on the downslide. I'm grateful Cousy tells it
like he sees it, I could never stand Johnny Most, who painted everything as
though the Celtics never ever trangressed. I'm always appreciative of the
truth, and Cousy tells it.